Tuesday 23 July 2013

Introducing Our New Design Team ...

So here are the first members of our new Design Team.  I am sure you will all agree that we have made a fantastic choice and their work is amazing!! 

Sarah Jackman Read

Sarah is joining us as our Design Team Leader and is looking forward to sharing her wealth of knowledge in the Craft Industry.

Hello fellow crafters! My name is Sarah Jackman Read and I just LOVE getting creative!!My surname name might sound a bit posh but I had my maiden name for 41 years and didn’t want to give it up!
I live on the sunny Isle of Wight with my husband Hoobie(real name, honest!) and my black pug son Baxter.
I’ve always been creative and run my own soft furnishings business which keeps me very busy.
After spending all day making lots of lovely things for my customers there’s nothing I like more than to hide away and get all my crafting goodies out! Please join me on my Krafti journey!



Lisa Stephen

Hello! My name is Lisa Grace and I live in Aberdeen. 
I love to craft but unfortunately I can only do this in my spare time! 
I like drawing, painting, papercrafts and making jewellery!



Heather Mitchell

I’ve loved all things arty and crafty ever since I can remember. When I was small, I had pots and boxes full of pens, notebooks, paints and brushes. I would come home from the library with books telling me how to have my stationary arranged, how to use my brushes correctly and how to draw ‘things’. After leaving school I spent 4 years studying textile design at art college but it’s only been in the past year or my passion has been massively re-ignited and I’ve come back to my love of paper, glue, stamping, embossing, embellishments etc…!  
I now have three fabulous children and a rather over-excited Miniature Dachshund puppy called Stanley Pupster who likes to interrupt my crafting for cuddles and playtime!   I love to craft whenever I can though… it relaxes me and gives me the opportunity to switch off from everyone and everything.


Claire Hartburn

I am a full time mommy of 4 girls , we live in England but dream of moving to a warmer climate someday…
I have always loved to create and draw. As an only child I often found myself consumed with notebooks and stationary and i have fond memories of summers spent drawing and sketching...
My love of creating took a backseat for a while whilst I raised my girls, but during a difficult pregnancy almost 3 years ago (I was housebound) I needed to focus on something other than the pregnancy, so YouTube and online tutorials became my best friend, I learnt how to sew and I also loved the idea of combining paper with fabric and that's how I started scrapbooking.
I love the mixed media style and enjoy creating with a variety of mediums... I would describe my style as girlie and fun! I love the eccentric mix of pastels with solid colours.



So that is our first Design Team.  We have some fantastic challenges coming up soon s keep your eyes peeled for exciting information! 


No comments:

Post a Comment